Could your smile use a little dental veneer-style makeover?
Let’s face it—most of us don’t have perfect smiles. We often have a tooth that is just a bit off-kilter or a bit of dental staining around our smile. Fortunately, if you do want a stunning smile, our Bridgeport, CT, dentist, Dr. Adriana Torena, and her cosmetic dentistry team offer dental veneer treatment.
A versatile treatment, veneers can treat:
- Severe stains
- Gaps between teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Uneven or misshapen teeth
- Crookedness and crowding
If you are dealing with any of the problems above (or all of the problems above) then veneers may be right for you. These wafer-thin porcelain layers are bonded directly to the front of each tooth in order to mask problems while also making teeth appear longer, shapelier, and more vibrant. Once applied, veneers can last for years on end.
What are the benefits of dental veneers?
So, you’re really thinking that now is the time to get cosmetic dentistry from our team here in Bridgeport, CT. We’re so excited that you’re ready to take the next step to have a smile that you truly love showing off. While veneers aren’t right for everyone, they are an ideal treatment for many healthy adults looking to spiff up and even completely makeover their smiles. Some of the benefits of dental veneers include:
- A natural look that mimics the appearance of real tooth enamel
- A restoration that requires very little tooth preparation
- Treatment that is minimally invasive and doesn’t usually require numbing or anesthesia
- Veneers that are durable, lasting up to 15 years or more before needing to be replaced
- A more conservative way to improve and enhance your smile
- Cosmetic restorations that are also stain resistant
Interested? Give us a call
Allure Dental Group in Bridgeport, CT, is dedicated to providing the very best in cosmetic dentistry. If you want dental veneers that give you the smile you’ve always imagined, then call our office today at (203) 368-9016.