Discover what our cosmetic dental treatments can do for your appearance.
All you have to do is perform a quick search for cosmetic dentistry in order to feel immediately overloaded by all the options from which to choose. You know you want to improve your smile, but after that, you’re stumped as to which treatment from our Bridgeport, CT, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Adriana Torena, would best suit your needs. Fortunately, we've accumulated some info to help you out!
Here are some questions to ask yourself to find out which cosmetic dental treatment may work best for you:
Most of us don’t have perfectly white smiles. Which best describes the shade of your teeth?
- I have widespread yellowing. My teeth look pretty dull.
- I have dark, internal discolorations.
- I have one or two teeth that have small internal stains, possibly caused by antibiotics.
What is the most important thing to you when it comes to undergoing cosmetic dentistry?
- I want something more economically friendly.
- I want to make dramatic changes for the perfect smile.
- I am looking for a quick treatment that will improve my smile but won’t take a while.
So, which cosmetic dentistry might be ideal for you?
- If you chose mostly 1’s…then professional teeth whitening might be right for you. It can provide dramatic results in about one hour; it can brighten the shade of your teeth and remove those stubborn yellowing stains. Teeth whitening is also non-invasive and customized to meet your goals.
- If you chose mostly 2’s…then dental veneers can give you what you’re looking for. These porcelain shells are bonded to the front of your teeth to cover everything from chips and cracks to gaps between teeth and minor crowding. Veneers alter the overall shape, color, and alignment of your smile.
- If you chose mostly 3’s…then bonding and contouring may be right for you. These are both non-invasive and cost-effective dental treatments in which our Bridgeport, CT, dentist will slightly alter the shape and size of a tooth by removing enamel. Bonding uses a tooth-colored resin that is placed over small imperfections and then hardened into place.
Interested? Give us a call
Are you ready to say “yes” to receiving cosmetic dentistry? If so, call Allure Dental Group in Bridgeport, CT, today at (203) 368-9016 to schedule your consultation.